Part-Time 3-4 days per week
Salary £25,000-£30,000 pro-rata (negotiable)
Italia Conti is currently seeking to recruit a Manager whose role will focus on quality assurance and improvement within a well established team.
Are you an experienced quality manager who thrives on improving and sustaining the quality within an energetic and fast paced environment?
Do you have experience leading quality across an EFA Study Programme?
The successful applicant will have a relevant degree and a proven record within a management role. The post holder will also benefit from holding a teaching qualification, with experience in HE and/or FE.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing strategic direction and planning of quality, leading to a centre of excellence in quality for FE and HE.
- Leading teaching, learning and assessment, observations and improvements within the college.
- Providing dynamic and inspirational leadership and implementing a robust quality process.
- Manage staff development for the college.
- Leading on equality and diversity.
- To ensure the college Teaching, Learning and Assessment Strategy is embedded across the campus.
- To produce and promote approaches to inspire high performance and outcomes from both students and staff within Italia Conti.
- Proactively diagnose potential quality issues and work to improve and report on the impact.
- To chair working groups and committees as required.
- Manage the Quality budget and Staff Development budget.
- Ensure compliance to awarding body standards and regulations.
Italia Conti prides itself in representing its brand and values and to encourage our staff and students to be ambassadors for the college both internally and externally. We aim to inspire our students to be the most efficient, goal oriented and high achieving professionals and so are looking for confident professionals who exude these qualities.
Closing date: 21st July 2017
Interview date: TBC